UAV PPK Solution
UAV PPK solution includes BX306 PPK Receiver, AX3705 Helix Antenna and Tersus GeoPix Software.
Tersus UAV PPK solution includes BX306 PPK Receiver, AX3705 Helix Antenna (or AX3703 GNSS Aviation Antenna as another option) and Tersus GeoPix Software. BX306 PPK Receiver supports multi-constellations and dual-frequencies. It has in-built 4GB memory (eMMC) for GNSS observation data recoding. Very small and light AX3705 Helix Antenna and AX3703 GNSS Aviation Antenna are designed for UAV applications..
Tersus GeoPix integrates the functions of GNSS observation post processing, Event Mark interpolation and geotagging in EXIF. By clicking one button after input all necessary data, the software provides the result directly as input for image processing software. Tersus GeoPixis part of Tersus Tool Suite which can be downloaded from Tersus official website.
Why use Tersus PPK solution for UAV photogrammetry
UAV PPK Solution
Tersus PPK solution dramatically reduces time and cost. It can significantly reduce ground control points (GCPs) or even eliminate the demand for GCPs. There is no need of real-time RTK correction in this solution. Tersus PPK solution combines forward and backward filter during post processing and it can provide more reliable positioning and higher fixing rate.
- Supports 384 channels
- Simple software interface and simple workflow
- Automatic processing GNSS data and geotagging images by one button click
- Show the result in trajectory plot and the images on online map
- Provide PPK result in both EXIF and text file
- The result can be directly used by image processing software, i.e., Pix4D, Agrisoft, etc.
- Support Base Station data from CORS or other brands GNSS Receiver.