UAV PPK Solution with Base
Tersus UAV PPK Solution with Base includes BX306 PPK Receiver, AX3705 Helix Antenna, Tersus GeoPix Software and David Base/Rover Kit Network Mode.
Tersus UAV PPK solution with Base includes BX306 PPK Receiver, AX3705 Helix Antenna (or AX3703 GNSS Aviation Antenna as another option), David Base Kit Network Mode and Tersus GeoPix Software. BX306 PPK Receiver supports multi-constellations and dual-frequencies. It has in-built 4GB memory (eMMC) for GNSS observation data recoding. Very small and light AX3705 Helix Antenna and AX3703 GNSS Aviation Antenna are designed for UAV applications.
Tersus GeoPix integrates the functions of GNSS observation post processing, Event Mark interpolation and geotagging in EXIF. By clicking one button after input all necessary data, the software provides the result directly as input for image processing software. Tersus GeoPixis part of Tersus Tool Suite which can be downloaded from Tersus official website.
Why use Tersus PPK solution for UAV photogrammetry
UAV PPK Solution
We provide David Base/Rover Kit Network Mode as default kit as Base Station working with UAV PPK Solution. It can not only work as Base Station to record GNSS raw data for post processing, but also as an easy-to-use Rover receiver to measure Ground Control Points for photogrammetry. David Base and Rover are exchangeable, but the accessories of them have some difference. Please check the details in David Product Page.
- Supports 384 channels
- Simple software interface and simple workflow
- Automatic processing GNSS data and geotagging images by one button click
- Show the result in trajectory plot and the images on online map
- Provide PPK result in both EXIF and text file
- The result can be directly used by image processing software, i.e., Pix4D, Agrisoft, etc.
- Support Base Station data from CORS or other brands GNSS Receiver.