2W Radio Wireless Data Transceiver
The Tersus 2W radio RS460 is a radio solution for both the base and the rover. It provides reliable data communications for mission-critical applications where a combination of stability, superior performance and long range are required.
The RS460 is a lightweight, ruggedized UHF receiver designed for digital radio communications between 457 MHz and 467 MHz in 25 kHz channels, which can be used widely in GNSS/RTK surveying and precise positioning system applications. The RS460 is equipped with a LED display and a keypad which is used for checking the operating status, changing the operating channel, and transmitting power level. It is easy to operate.
- 10 MHz bandwidth coverage over 457-467 MHz bands
- Advanced data link design for high performance over entire bands
- Software-derived channel bandwidth
- Compatible with 25 kHz channel radios
- High air link rate
- Supports 38400 bps serial baud rate