The Tersus GNSS-Aided Inertial Navigation Systems INS-T-306 is OEM version of fully-integrated, combined GPS L1/L2, GLONASS and BeiDou navigation and high-performance strapdown system. The INS-T-306 determines position, velocity and absolute orientation (heading, pitch and roll) for any device on which it is mounted. Horizontal and vertical position, velocity and orientation are determined with high accuracy for both motionless and dynamic applications.
The INS-T-306 utilizes an advanced GNSS receiver, a barometer, 3-axis magnetometers, MEMS accelerometers and gyroscopes to provide accurate position, velocity, heading, pitch and roll of the device under measure. The INS-T-306 contains the Tersus new on-board sensors fusion filter, state-of-the-art navigation and guidance algorithms and calibration software.
- Supports GPS L1/L2, GLONASS, BeiDou, DGPS, and RTK
- 73 x 47 x 33mm size and 145g weight
- High precision IMU (1deg/hour gyroscopes and 5µg accelerometer bias in-run stability)
- Compatibility with LiDARs (Velodyne, RIEGL, FARO)
- Up to 200Hz IMU, 50Hz GNSS positions and 20Hz GNSS measurements data rate
- Advanced, extendable, embedded Kalman-Filter-based sensor fusion algorithms