The Tersus BX40C is a compact GNSS RTK board with full constellation tracking for providing cm-level accuracy positioning. It can be integrated with autopilots and inertial navigation units.
The BX40C board supports multiple constellations and multiple frequencies to improve the continuity and reliability of the RTK solution even in harsh environments. In-built 8GB memory makes data collection easy. It features compatibility with other GNSS boards in the market via flexible interfaces, smart hardware design, and commonly used log/command formats.
- Powered by new Tersus ExtremeRTK™ GNSS Technology, BX40C supports multi-constellation and multi-frequency all-in-view satellite tracking
- Satellite tracking:
– GPS L1 C/A, L2C, L2P, L5 – GLONASS L1 C/A, L2 C/A
– BeiDou B1I, B2I, B2a, B3I – Galileo E1, E5a, E5b
– QZSS L1 C/A, L2C, L5
- Supports 576 channels
- Centimeter-level position accuracy
- Flexible interfaces such as RS232, USB, CAN or Ethernet
- Supports PPS output and event mark input