Tersus Announces End-of-Life for BX316 and BX316R Products
Tersus GNSS Inc. is announcing End-of-Life for BX316 and BX316R products in both OEM boards and enclosures.
These products will be available for order until:
July 31, 2019 (or until inventory is depleted)
Shipments may be scheduled no later than:
August 31, 2019
Tersus will continue to support and repair these products until:
February 28, 2022
Discontinued Product Suitable Replacement Product
BX316 OEM Board ➡ BX316D OEM Board
BX316 Enclosure ➡ BX316D Enclosure
BX316R OEM Board ➡ BX306 OEM Board
BX316R Enclosure ➡ BX306 Enclosure
The BX316R is a GNSS Post Processing Kinematic (PPK) board for accurate positioning. In-built 4GB memory makes it convenient for users to collect data for post processing. Coupled with Tersus AX3702/AX3703 GNSS antennas, this receiver can output stable measurements even in harsh environmental conditions.
The BX316R has versatile interfaces for a number of applications, such as precision navigation, precision agriculture, surveying, and UAVs. Flexible connector makes it easy to integrate the receiver with other devices.
- Supports measurements output
– GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2, BeiDou B1/B2 from primary antenna
– GPS L1/GLONASS L2 or GPS L1/BeiDou B2 from secondary antenna
- Supports 384 channels
- Supports in-built 4GB memory, which makes data collection easy
- High integration System-on-a-Chip (SoC) solution
- Supports PPS output and event mark input
- Serial ports with LVTTL or RS232
- External antenna inputs through SMA connectors