BX316D GNSS Kit
BX316 GNSS Kit
With 2w/460Mhz Radio (RS460)
BX316D Kit consists of BX316D Basic and 2W Radio Option. BX316D GNSS receiver is a cost efficient dual frequency GNSS RTK receiver providing accurate positioning, raw measurement output, and heading information. It offers real-time cm-level positioning as well as flexible interfaces.
2W Radio option provides reliable data communications between 457 MHz and 467 MHz for mission-critical applications where a combination of stability, superior performance and long distance are required. Equipped with dual antenna design for precise heading, the BX316D Kit is ideal for precision navigation, precision agriculture, and surveying.
- Supports RTK positioning mode or RTK positioning + heading mode The two modes are software configurable
- Supports 384 channels
- Command compatible with NovAtel protocol
- Supports 20Hz RTK solution updates and raw data outputs
- Supports in-built 4GB memory, which makes data collection easy
- Supports PPS output and event mark input