Tersus Announces End-of-Life for BX316 and BX316R Products
Tersus GNSS Inc. is announcing End-of-Life for BX316 and BX316R products in both OEM boards and enclosures.
These products will be available for order until:
July 31, 2019 (or until inventory is depleted)
Shipments may be scheduled no later than:
August 31, 2019
Tersus will continue to support and repair these products until:
February 28, 2022
Discontinued Product Suitable Replacement Product
BX316 OEM Board ➡ BX316D OEM Board
BX316 Enclosure ➡ BX316D Enclosure
BX316R OEM Board ➡ BX306 OEM Board
BX316R Enclosure ➡ BX306 Enclosure
The BX316 is a GNSS RTK board for providing accurate positioning and heading information. It supports multi-constellation (GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2, and BeiDou B1/B2) signals and can output continuous and reliable RTK position and headings, even in harsh environments.
The BX316 commands and logging are compatible with NovAtel protocols. Ethernet, USB, LVTTL, RS232, CAN, PPS, and event mark are supported. In-built 4GB memory supports data collection. The BX316 offers real-time, cost-efficient, and cm-level positioning as well as flexible interfaces for a variety of applications, such as precision navigation, precision agriculture, surveying, and UAVs.
- Supports RTK positioning mode or RTK positioning + heading modefrom primary antenna The two modes are software configurable
- Command compatible with NovAtel protocol
- Supports 20Hz RTK solution updates and raw data outputs
- Supports 384 channels
- Supports in-built 4GB memory, which makes data collection easy
- Supports PPS output and event mark input