The BX306Z is a cost-efficient GNSS RTK board for providing cm-level positioning accuracy and raw measurement output, which can be integrated with autopilots and inertial navigation units.
The BX306Z board supports three constellations (GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2, and BeiDou B1/B2) to improve the continuity and reliability of the RTK solution even in harsh environments. In-built 4GB memory supports data collection. It features compatibility with other GNSS boards in the market via flexible interfaces, smart hardware design, and commonly used log/command formats.
- Supports GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2, and BeiDou B1/B2
- Supports in-built 4GB memory, which makes data collection easy
- Supports up to 20Hz RTK solution updates and raw data output
- Supports 384 channels
- Pin-to-pin compatible with Trimble BD970
- Log/command compatible with NovAtel protocol
- Supports PPS output and event mark input