GNSS Aviation Antenna
The AX3703 is a miniature, light-weight, multi-frequency GNSS antenna, which can receive GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2, and BeiDou B1/B2/B3 signals.
Its outstanding performance in dynamic scenarios and its light-weight make it particularly suitable for drones and other moving platforms. Its rugged design allows it to work well in the harshest environments.
- Supports GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2, and BeiDou B1/B2/B3
- Radome reduces the impact of temperature variations
- Lightning proof design protects antenna in harsh weather conditions
- High gain, wide beam width and suitable for low elevation angles
- Multipath suppression technique improves performance in challenging environments
- Multiple feed design stabilizes carrier phase center and minimizes the influence of measurement errors